myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 531 / 540
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

air condittioning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Echoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: air condittioning
    Posted: 12 July 2018 at 02:28
Dear proud owners of the wind seeking mighty 531 s or 540's ,

I have discovered that the connection between my air conditioning outlet ant the isolated blow channel had become loose and dropped behind the cherry wood panel as seen on the attached image.

İs there any way of removing this panel or do I have to dismantle the entire portside interior on the boat? ıf ao, how the .... do is do this??    

Regards, ERen

itamary View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itamary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2018 at 19:33
Hi
Assuming you relate to the living room AC, just in front of the galley, I think you can take out the microwave and then you see on the right the duct.
Hope it works

Post Reply Post Reply