myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 575/588
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - cracks on the floor between front cabin and saloon
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

cracks on the floor between front cabin and saloon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cracks on the floor between front cabin and saloon
    Posted: 07 July 2019 at 13:56
Hi there,

My 575 shows strange cracks on the floor separation between front cabin and saloon. these cracks are starting on the bottom of the "wall"between kitchen and front bathroom all the way to the right side of the saloon.

Did any of you already exeriment this on his boat?

Thanks for your help,

regards,

boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2019 at 14:51
hi there,
it's curious that no-one reacted to my post. Maybe some pictures would help understand the matter and identify for other owners where the matter stands.

How do you post pictures on this blog?

thanks for your help!

Rubato View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2019 at 17:22
To post a pic, click on the reply button to the right side of one of the previous posts. This brings up an advanced reply window with more options on the top. You will notice a tree icon, click on it and the attache pic dialog shows up. Should be pretty straight forward from there. Don't post high res (I don't think it allows it anyway) as they end up being hugs - I usually resize a photo to about 25%.

To your problem, it sounds like a similar thing I experienced on my 2007 400e. A crack developed in the lower port corner of the doorway through the bulkhead between the saloon and the v-berth. I sent Hanse pics and they ended up sending a technician to come repair it. They did a great job and claimed it wasn't structural once they investigated. In any case, I haven't had any further problems.

Steve
Steve

Hanse 400e, #168
boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 07:34
Thanks a lot!

I try so that we can confirm it s the same situation.

Best.

d

boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 08:29
boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 08:30
Gale Force View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 09:53
I am trying to figure out the placement of this problem.Do you have a pic that is zoomed out a little so that we can see the exact location of this split.
From the pics I gather that the floor boards are intact.

Regards

Duncan
boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 10:06
Hi Duncan,

It's exactly between the saloon floor and the front cabin. There is a 5/6 mm difference between the 2 floors and the silicone gaskets are completely open.
Gale Force View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gale Force Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 10:23
I have a 2014 575 and now come to think about it I do have a level difference between the two floors but not as much as yours I probably have half that.I am going to check next time I came on my boat in a couple of weeks time.

Regards

Duncan

boomjack View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2019 at 14:22
Ok, let me know, I'm curious since it appeared very slowly year after year, mine is also june 2014 number 080 and my dealer does not take it seriously....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>