myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 430
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whisker pole

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KjS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whisker pole
    Posted: 19 October 2021 at 10:05
Dear all; 

I want to add a whisker pole to my Hanse 430e, but I have challenges with getting hold of one here in Norway: Forespar do not have a retailer in Norway and the Swedish retailer do not ship to Norway. I can of course drive to Sweden an pick it up, but...

Is there anybody who have any good tips getting hold of a Forespar LC 13-24 UTS-UTR Aluminum Whisker Pole incl. all needed "bolt and nuts" or any similar pole, without breaking the bank due to the shipping costs on top of the pole price? Alternative retailers in Europe, alternative products, ?!?

FYI: Shipping costs from USA $1510 which in turn also will be subject for 25% VAT...

BR KjS
 Post Reply Post Reply