myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 415/418
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zinc Part Numbers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zinc Part Numbers
    Posted: 15 December 2014 at 17:03
Hi -

It's time to hire a diver to check/replace my zincs on my 415, and I'm not sure what parts to have on hand.

Does anyone know the part number for the sail-drive zinc that fits as a collar ahead of the prop?

And during the last haul-out, I saw another zinc on the hull, port side, a bit forward of the saildrive. Any ideas on how to specify a new part for that one?

Thanks!
-Scott
Scott
Sailing Mer, Hanse 415, Hull #85
Seattle
Peter-Blake View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter-Blake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 18:00
Without knowing your motor, there will be no one who can help.
Same goes to the prop!

Check if your motor has a inside zink aswell! My 3ym30 has one!

Outside unter water on my Hull there is no zink, as we do have GRP Hulls.
Check if this is really a zink or it maybe something like this:
http://www.svb24.com/en/grounding-plates.html

This is not zink, it is agrounding plate

Blake 370
Idelfix View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idelfix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 20:43
Originally posted by scott scott wrote:

Hi -

It's time to hire a diver to check/replace my zincs on my 415, and I'm not sure what parts to have on hand.

Does anyone know the part number for the sail-drive zinc that fits as a collar ahead of the prop?

And during the last haul-out, I saw another zinc on the hull, port side, a bit forward of the saildrive. Any ideas on how to specify a new part for that one?

Thanks!
-Scott

nr: 3888305

"Keep sailing in free wind"

http://suhrfa.blogspot.se

alidal View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alidal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 06:15
Originally posted by scott scott wrote:

Hi -
Thanks!
-Scott
On my H 400 from 2010 there is an outside zink on the same place. It`s a Vetus Zink 15C
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/5fa181a9#/5fa181a9/44
Hanse 400#655
sflier View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sflier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 22:25
Got mine here for the Volvo 130 Saildrive: http://www.boatzincs.com/volvo-penta-saildrive.html

Fit perfectly.

scott View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 03:32
Many thanks for the tips!
Scott
Sailing Mer, Hanse 415, Hull #85
Seattle
 Post Reply Post Reply