myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 445/455/458
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H 458 owner's manual?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptnmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H 458 owner's manual?
    Posted: 19 October 2020 at 02:23
After years of looking, we just ordered a new 458, with delivery in the spring.  Looking for some winter reading - does anyone have a copy of the owner's manual?
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2020 at 08:08
Congratulations.  I am in the same position, upgrading from a 385.  Also interested in getting hold of a manual before the HIN number is available.
H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
Pzucchel View Drop Down
Commadore
Commadore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pzucchel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2020 at 19:48
Did you try with the sentinel app? It worked with my 588, you can find almost all manuals and you can download them on a pc... 
Hanse588#55
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2020 at 13:03
I believe that Sentinal requires a HIN which allows you to "claim" ownership.  I don't expect to get my HIN until early 2021 but would like to get access to the owner handbook early.
cptnmac View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cptnmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2020 at 16:52
Got it!  Thanks all.
TJUGGO View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJUGGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2021 at 16:48
We also ordered our new Hanse 458 in July 2020 and it should be ready for shipment in the middle of March and shipped to Croatia for delivery in April. However, it would be great to have the manual before hand so if any of you got hands on it I would really appreciate if you would share it with me. 

Br, P 

Iver
460 #049
TJUGGO View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJUGGO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2021 at 07:40

Thanks a lot to all of you...... got itSmile

P

Edited by TJUGGO - 27 February 2021 at 21:55
Iver
460 #049
Manyata View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2021 at 20:04
Originally posted by S&J S&J wrote:

Congratulations.  I am in the same position, upgrading from a 385.  Also interested in getting hold of a manual before the HIN number is available.

S&J - let me know if you still need the owners manual - I can let you have a copy of my PDF manual. Like you - I moved from a 385 to 458.
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2021 at 20:36
Originally posted by Manyata Manyata wrote:

S&J - let me know if you still need the owners manual - I can let you have a copy of my PDF manual. Like you - I moved from a 385 to 458.

Thanks Tim,  I managed to get hold of one.  My new boat is ready but covid is delaying my plans to launch.  Hopefully sometime in May we might be clear to go. b Very frustrating.
Manyata View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2021 at 20:48

Originally posted by Manyata Manyata wrote:

Thanks Tim,  I managed to get hold of one.  My new boat is ready but covid is delaying my plans to launch.  Hopefully sometime in May we might be clear to go. b Very frustrating.

I hear you... my 458 was ready just as COVID kicked off last year. Like you... I had a few COVID delays. Launched mine in May 2020. All credit to Phil, Andy and everyone at IM... they did an epic job, under the circumstances, to get me on the water when they did! 

Glad you have the manual mate.
 Post Reply Post Reply