myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Genoa Tracks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is46664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genoa Tracks
    Posted: 19 December 2020 at 00:26
I have a Hanse 385 built in 2013. I’m looking for information ie plans or photo of where to have the Genoa tracks fitted. 

If you have had them fitted would you be able to please help ? 

Thanking you 
Ian Stevenson
Black Diamond View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Diamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2020 at 19:10
You should be able to ask Hanse for the "hard points" diagram of the deck.  This shows where the plates were embedded in the deck and where you should mount the track..   I've attached a couple of the pages for my 575.  There should be a set for your boat.   Maybe someone in the group has it as well.

Rick
S/V Black Diamond
Hanse 575 Build #192, Hull# 161
Newport, RI
is46664 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is46664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2021 at 18:50
Thanks for your help 
Ian Stevenson
Discola View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2021 at 09:59
Hi, if you need the photos let me know
that I do and send them to you.
Mkhalil View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mkhalil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 07:16
Hello,  I have just installed the tracks on my Hanse 385. Attached are the plans if still needed. 
is46664 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is46664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 09:12
Hi

Thanks that would be really helpful - can you tell me please how you ran the adjustment for the tracks back to the cockpit? 

Ian Stevenson 
Ian Stevenson
Mkhalil View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mkhalil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:44
Hi Ian, I did not run adjustments to cockpit, i had only normal car  with pin adjustment. i will send you photo later once i am on the boat.  
MAK
Mark&Catherine View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 11:33
hi Ian, we ran our control lines to the cockpit.  I didn't want to drill the hull so we mounted cleats on the stainless support for the second set of winches above the lines to the clutches.  we then put a fairlead onto the middle support for the coach roof grab handles. this works very well.  I'll see if i can find a photo
385 ubulukutu sail number GBR 3350L in Turkey and Greece with Mark and Catherine
Mark&Catherine View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 11:58

385 ubulukutu sail number GBR 3350L in Turkey and Greece with Mark and Catherine
is46664 View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote is46664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 12:20
Thanks that’s really helpful 
Ian Stevenson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>