myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 320
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Drawer problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merinalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drawer problem
    Posted: 29 January 2021 at 17:50

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the drawer mechanisms? We have some ones that should be replaced:

Although the material seems to be unsuitable to marine environment, most of our drawers are still like new. I suppose we are not alone with this problem. How have you solved it?

320#166
Fendant View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2021 at 09:34
Hello Merinalle,

I think you mean the (formerly) white tops wiith the wheels.
These are standard drawer rails. Measure the lengths first.
In Finland I would look for a "Bauhaus " where I saw them recently.
( I remember there is one on the left side on the way from the city to Vantaa airport ) 
Alternatives are OBI or Hagebaumarkt, although I don't know if
they have shops in Finland.
Its an easy fix

Edited by Fendant - 30 January 2021 at 09:35
Frank
Merinalle View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merinalle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2021 at 14:19

Fendant, thanks for the hint. Unfortunately, our Bauhaus couldn’t help. They do have different drawer slides, indeed. However, I am looking for the metal side plates of the drawers that forms the moving part of the slide system.

If anyone knows the manufacturer of this system, let me know. We have quite similar system in our domestic kitchen, but that manufacturer does not produce so short drawers we have in our yacht.

320#166
 Post Reply Post Reply