myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 385/388
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new H388 launched ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PieterH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new H388 launched ...
    Posted: 18 March 2021 at 10:16
Hello all, a great day for me yesterday, hull #191- 'Manzano' was launched. We look forward to great adventures, fair winds and that she may keep us safe. I wish you all a great sailing season. regards, Pieter

Manyata View Drop Down
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 10:20
Congratulations PieterH !!! She looks amazing. Enjoy her !!!
S&J View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S&J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 10:22
Great news!  I will be contacting IM to get my 458 transported from Greifswald now that we can start to think about sailing again.
I have no doubt that you will love the 388 every bit as much as I loved the 385.
Where will Manzano be based?
H458 #159 Primal Mediterranean cruising
PieterH View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PieterH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 11:06
Thanks ! I will be based in Port Hamble; in less than 2 weeks I will be sailing. Good luck for the last part of the journey getting Primal to the UK and IMG will look after you during commissioning, but you know that :-) its a very good company and their people and really care for their clients. I look forward to read your renewed 'Ningaloo blog/ website' after Primal is launched. 
Matt1 View Drop Down
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 11:44
Loving those decks, loving the wheels.....where’s the “like” button on this forum!?

Congrats Pieter and wishing you many safe passages. Looking forward to seeing Manzano 
Hanse 418 #64 EmBer. Hamble, UK

FalParsi View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalParsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 12:49
Gefeliciteerd Pieter! Geniet van je prachtige nieuwe jacht!
2016 Hanse 505 #120
samuel View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 15:55
Originally posted by PieterH PieterH wrote:

Hello all, a great day for me yesterday, hull #191- 'Manzano' was launched. We look forward to great adventures, fair winds and that she may keep us safe. I wish you all a great sailing season. regards, Pieter

Nice boat. I see that you did not tick the " mast boom & sails" optionConfused
Most owners have those as "boat show extras" But you can get them later on of courseWink

Edited by samuel - 18 March 2021 at 15:58
Daydream Believer- Hanse 311- No GBR9917T- Bradwell Essex
Mark&Catherine View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark&Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2021 at 22:49
what a great day, I remember our launch in 2013 of our 385, we have missed her last year due to the C thing but hoping to sail again in the autumn.  IM will see you right, happy sailing
385 ubulukutu sail number GBR 3350L in Turkey and Greece with Mark and Catherine
haifligher View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haifligher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2021 at 23:21
congrats from #160!!! 🤗
mglonnro View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mglonnro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2021 at 15:19
Beautiful!

Congrats from #080 as well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>