myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 370 / 375
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

webasto info - location, piping, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sconfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: webasto info - location, piping, etc.
    Posted: 20 September 2022 at 20:47
We are planning to profit of our "new" boat also in winter. In the mediterranean, but still...it can get chilly. If everything goes as planned, we will be cruising in the two weeks before xmas.

I have searched both the forum and the "we sail hanse" website but could not find the info:

Where is the webasto located from the factory and where do the pipes run? And the exhaust?

I have seen a convenient hole from under the couch starboard side that goes into the front cabin (I think) but the routing that goes into the two cabins is not clear to me.

Thanks in advance for all sorts of info

Cheers,

Umberto

Captain Cook View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Cook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2022 at 21:46
Look at the pictures. One heating tube goes under the aft cabin berth to an outlet under the seat. I have put a T-piece here, and made an outlet in the shower cabin. Another tube goes past the diesel tank, behind the pantry and have outlets in the salon and forward cabin. If you use Advanced Search->Any Date->All Forums->"Webasto" - you will find a number of posts.
https://www.wesailhanse.se/Hanse370_documents/370_documents_webasto/Webasto%20500%20asennusohje%20Boot_ENG.pdf
(H8jer: Any news on the BananAlbum/Werftbesoek? My screendumps are of poor quality).

Edited by Captain Cook - 20 September 2022 at 21:50
Freya H400 #27 (2006), 40HP 3JH4E, 2-cabin, 3-blade Flexofold, Aries LiftUp Windvane, Exturn 300, Jefa DD1,Simrad NX40,Icom M603(VHF)+M802(SSB)
sconfu View Drop Down
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sconfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2022 at 12:53
Thanks, it is somewhat clearer.

I had searched the forum but could not find the exact routing of the pipes.

It's going to be a nightmare to install with all the furniture in place...Cry
alettaenmarcel View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alettaenmarcel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2022 at 17:03
Originally posted by sconfu sconfu wrote:

Thanks, it is somewhat clearer.

I had searched the forum but could not find the exact routing of the pipes.

It's going to be a nightmare to install with all the furniture in place...Cry
Did it with all furniture in place, no problem.
Only have i Made some inspection hadges before so I could reach everything.
Gr Marcel
Kids Dingys 72-79 ,Several Windsurfboards 79-86 OK dingy competitions 86-92 , Trotter Pandora Race 92-98, Friendship 28 Sport 98-05, Hanse 370 06-......
 Post Reply Post Reply