myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 341 / 342
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hanse 342 fuse and würth panel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Hanse342 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanse342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hanse 342 fuse and würth panel
    Posted: 14 October 2022 at 12:22
Dear Martin&Rene, thank you for your interest and good information...
I will try some solutions and also wait 2 weeks for a news from you. If you find fuse panel, please send me far and close photos
sgurleyuk@yahoo.com
Sirri GURLEYUK, a 2006 hanse 342 owner
Martin&Rene View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin&Rene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2022 at 17:30
This is the situation on a 341 with the more standard Calira 329 panel.  So I do not know whether this helps.

There are thin wires from both the starter battery and the domestic battery(ies) to the gauges.  These are the actual signal wires that give the individual readings on the gauges.  On my yacht, their in-line fuses are in the actual battery box right next to the positive terminals. These can suffer from corrosion.

The water tank gauge has a simple probe sensor giving the quarter levels in the tank, so there are 5 wires that finally run to the sensor.  Probably one to the gauge from the sensor and the others will be feeds to the tank sensor probes from a positive.  The Wurth panel may have a more sophisticated gauge.

The diesel sensor is fed by 2 wires, probably one from a positive busbar (bolt) in the electrics cupboard or positive terminal on the panel to the tank sensor and the other one running back from the tank to the gauge. 

Each of the latter 2 circuits does have an inline fuse, but I have not looked for them.  I will not be up on my yacht for another 2 weeks.

Just for information the Ground/negative busbar(bolt) is hidden out of sight.  You take the panel out of the top of the  inside of the electrics panel area and it is mounted on top of the cupboard behind, underneath the deck.

Martin&Rene Hanse 341 Dipper Wheel steering, 3 cabin layout, normally based in Scotland
Hanse342 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanse342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2022 at 09:37
Dear friends i found another forum. Here a post: https://www.myhanse.com/topic12677_post112971.html#112971

If all the lights have gone out at the same time it may well be the fuse, if you look for the wiring diagram here: https://www.downloadboatmanuals.com/boats/hanse/ and download the first one 320-350 schematic and page down to sheet 5, “DC Main distribution permanent fuses”. You can see there is a 1 amp fuse 9F3 in the supply to the tank battery monitors. I am sorry though I don’t know where the fuse is located, I think most likely it will be in the cupboard under the chart table, but you should be able to find it by following the wiring.

Good luck

Bob

I have same problem and I couldn't find fuses. He says above: "it will be in the cupboard under the chart table". If someone knows where it is, give information or send photos, please...
Hanse342 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanse342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2022 at 09:02
Hi Dschack, welcome...

I measured some parts of the panel and I discovered that ground is absent on the measurement circuit. I connect a ground, then one of the indicator starts working (battery or water level). Two out of three still not working. i keep researching..
Jojo View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2022 at 19:20
Hi
Om my boat is it a pink thin cable running from the panel to the starter battery circuit that power the gauges for the different tanks
Rest of the panel is running from the comfort battery circuit 

Sadly not the same panel as your, but regardless something you may look up 
Apart from different panel I assume the cables is about the same 

Regards jonas
3 Cabin, Hanse 342, Tiller version.
Johan Hackman View Drop Down
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Hackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2022 at 09:29
Originally posted by Hanse342 Hanse342 wrote:

I couldn't run fuel level and battery level indicators. There is no energy and light on them, is there any fuse, switch or technique to activate these?

I have an older panel and in order to get the gauges to show anything you need to press the buttons below. Your problem cannot be that simple?

Johan
Dschack View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dschack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2022 at 22:55
are you able to send me the “Welcome Package” as well.  I have been trying to unlock the mystery’s I am facing with my 342.  
Martin&Rene View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin&Rene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2022 at 16:40
A previous post of mine is "subject to moderation" so here is another one.

I think your panel is the same as on some Hanse 350s.  Look at this post on the 350 forum.

There may be other ideas on that thread.

Martin&Rene Hanse 341 Dipper Wheel steering, 3 cabin layout, normally based in Scotland
Fendant View Drop Down
Admiral
Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fendant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2022 at 10:11
Hi Sirri,
this is the older "Calira" panel. Sorry, I do not have anything for this solution
BR
Frank
Hanse342 View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanse342 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2022 at 09:56
Thank you Martin. I've received the documents you sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>