myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 400
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cutlery drawer replacement.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cutlery drawer replacement.
    Posted: 27 February 2023 at 04:52
Cutlery drawer was not locked in again and has become airborne and is no longer functioning as a drawer. Does anyone here have the part number on boatoon for the replacement. I'm sure that mine could not be the 1st drawer to do this. 
Thanks in advance.
Trav.
Trav View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2023 at 04:53
To follow up,
I have repaired the original drawer face, sanded and oiled and clear coated. I removed the rear end of the drawer and replaced with a taller piece. Now when someone forgets to latch the drawer closed and we are on a stbd tack the drawer can open but can not fly accross the saloon. 
andrewlambert View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewlambert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2023 at 07:18
Good idea
Hanse 370 #237 "Ginger Bay" UK, River Hamble
DJgun View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJgun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2023 at 04:36
That is a very nice idea increasing the height of the rear part of the drawer. Thanks for the idea.

Cheers
DJ
DJ Sailor Ordinaire
HIN DE-HANJ0331J708
 Post Reply Post Reply