myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > Hints & Tips > 345/348
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PDF of manuals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF of manuals
    Posted: 31 March 2023 at 14:54
My boat is shipping shortly, and I am wondering if there is a place I can download all manuals. I know each item has it's own separate manual from the manufacturer, e.g. B&G manuals from them, Jabsco from them, etc.

But what about the boat itself? Specifically, I would like wiring diagrams, layout of hoses, etc.

I have had Benes and Lagoon in the past, and they have a owners section of their website where you can not only get the manuals, but when you enter your model and hull number, it gives you the manufac and pn of EVERY part they used. You want to know which relay works the head, on there. What curtain clips, the same. I have not yet seen this for Hanse, who supposedly is a large company like Beneteau Group.

Thanks.
richz View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 19:39
Download the app Sentinel. 
You should be able to register your boat there and under the section ‘other’ and then ‘manuals’ you should find all the technical documents of your boat. 
Cheers

boatman View Drop Down
Commander
Commander

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 21:34
Originally posted by richz richz wrote:

Download the app Sentinel. 
You should be able to register your boat there and under the section ‘other’ and then ‘manuals’ you should find all the technical documents of your boat. 
Cheers

Thank you.
richz View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 11:31
No worries.
I owned and really enjoyed a 345, predecessor of the 348 and basically the same hull, for 8 years.
Fantastic boat! I am sure you will enjoy it!

Post Reply Post Reply