myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website myHanse.com - Hanse Yacht Owners Website

Welcome to myHanse.com the forum for Hanse Yachts owners throughout the world.

Forum Home Forum Home > myHanse Notices > Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willemstad - July 16th to 17th

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willemstad - July 16th to 17th
    Posted: 06 April 2004 at 09:11

Organiser: Eternal Flame (Frank)
Please contact for more information

To all the Hanse owners. This is just a simple idea. Let's meet and chat about our ships etc. Maybe have a nice drink together and if there are some owners who are willing to give it a try I will organise a small race saturday. The date: Fri.16 (evening) and sat. the 17 of july at the docks near the sluice of Willemstad (Hollandsdiep) the Netherlands. There is also a Hanse dealer located and within 10 minutes of sailing there are shops etc. if you need something. Just let me know what to expect at let's make it a happening. (Sunday the 18th is also a possibility to meet).

Edited by administrator
Stella*Nova View Drop Down
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2004 at 21:07
At first: many thanks for organisation, Frank. Thats a really good idea. I will try to make it happen to be there, cause in this time we are on holiday with the new Stella*Nova. It would be a pleasure for me to meet many hanse owners, I know only virtual yet.

See you in Willemstad (hopefully)

Ralf

Edited by Stella*Nova
Eternal Flame View Drop Down
Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal Flame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2004 at 14:12

So far so good. This is an update concerning the Hanse meeting Willemstad. By now there are aprox. 8 ships comming. Those are all from this site. Now I am mailing all the Hanse owners in the Netherlands for this meeting. I think there will be more owners willing to come. Every type of ship is welcome!! The planning could be: For those comming friday:

We will meet in the evening at the sluice of the Haringvliet/Willemstad and have a chat and a drink together.

Saturday there will be a match and after that we are welcome in the harbor of Numansdorp. There will will let you know who won and offcorse who has lost the match... Maybe there are some Hanse people from Greifswald and certanly there will be some people from Hanse Ned. They are offering us a drink and who nose what else..? And sunday we will have to say goodby and till next year??

So stay tuned for more info about this meeting and let's have some fun.

Frank 

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2004 at 22:59
That sounds very professional. Many thanks for your organization. I'm looking forward very much and hope I will have a little chance in the match cause then my experiences with my new StellaNova will be very small.

Tot ziens

Ralf
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2004 at 08:57

Hi all,

any news regarding the meeting at the Willemstad sluice on Friday 16th July ?

I'm looking forward to this event.

Kind regards

Ralf

Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal Flame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2004 at 11:18

LATEST NEWS ON THE MEETING IN WILLEMSTAD - NETHERLANDS!

It is just for fun so excuse me for not being to professional about this meeting. The planning is as follows:

Fridayeve: Who's willing to come I am near the jetty of the sluice (Haringvlietsluizen) on the Hollandsdiep after 18.00 o-clock. On the jetty we can meet and have a drink (or two). 

On saturday I will present copies of a map and how to race. The race will start aprox. 13.00 o-clock and the finish  is at 16.30/17.00. I have made a reservation (after 16.00 o-clock it is ours) in the town Harbor of Numansdorp. There we will have to wait for the results of the race. Hanse nederland will give us a special drink and I will present the results. There are a lot of goodies to give (From North Sails etc.) and there will be someone from van Vliet Sails to talk about trim etc. After that we can eat something in the nearby restaurant (Hanse menu??) and again have a drink.

Sundaymorning I will present a so called steigercake or "jettycake" you will have to take your own caffee! And we have to change adresses. And than say goodby to all.

I hope this sounds o.k and that we will meet more than the 18 ships that have given me a mail. 

Hope to see you all!!!!

Frank and Saskia

Eternal Flame

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2004 at 14:59

No excuses Frank, your planing sounds very professional. That all seems to get a very enjoyable meeting.

Many thanks in advance for your preparation

Ralf & Ann

Belhamel View Drop Down
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belhamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2004 at 22:39

Dear Frank and Saskia,

I just found out about this forum. I own a Hanse 371 - Hull 36. Since 2001, probably one of the first sold in the Netherlands, Our home harbour is Den Osse at the Grevelingen.

We will be on vacation starting next week, so I hope next year when you organize this meeting again to choose another date that is out of the july/august timeframe.

I wish all of you to have a great meeting/racing that weekend, and hopefully we will be at Jersey or Guernsey at the time of the meeting, since this is our target area this year.

Hopefully we can join next year.

Best Regards,

Mark

Captain
Captain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eternal Flame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 12:13

Hi, to all of the Hanse weekend meeting... well it was great! With 15 ships out of 19 and with 49 people it was more than great. The weather was super and the matchrace good. In the evening a little shower... but in the end all came clear. Next year again?? I hope that more ships and more people will visit this event.

Frank

See pictures in the 341 topic

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stella*Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 12:42

Hi all,

yes it was a great event. Let me say many thanks to frank and Saskia for that perfect organisation and for the whole preparation. I'm shure it needs some time to organize everything.

Well for me it was a pleasure to meet so many Hanse-Owners, to discuss, to compare and to pick up lots of good ideas. We had much fun together and after the meeting we often meet others owners in the grevelinger or in the Schelde. For example, we came into a bad rain and storm at the grevelingen sluis in bruinisse. We run into the next harbour and I heard a voice "Ralf, Ralf here". It was Ben - he helped us to come near by his Spice of Life. We met some times the Chica Rica and yesterday in Zierikzee I met Martijn with his No Fear. The LINEA is also located in Z-zee.

For me and Ann it would be great to have another meeting next year with minimum 20 Hanses. Thanks again

Ralf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>